Thursday, April 16, 2015

Off topic - Comics not related thread

I know this is a comics blog and everything, but seriously, am I the only one excited about Halo 5's Haunt The Truth trailers? Besides, Master Chief is a hero, maybe not a Superhero, or a DC or a Marvel character, but he is a such important character for me.

For those who doesn't know, Halo is a video-games franchise which first was released on 2001 on the original Xbox, and it turned out as a great (if not the greatest) Microsoft's gaming success. Returning to the important thing, here's Agent Locke trailer


When this trailer first came out I was so sad because I thought Master Chief  was going to die on the next game, but then, one week after, another trailer was revealed; Master Chief's trailer:



When i watched this trailer, I was feeling two kind of emotions, I got confused, but also very happy, so I began looking for answers, and that's ironic, because trailers' main phrase was "Hunt The Truth".

After searching on the internet, I discovered that one of those videos is supposed to be a lie, and the other one is truth than can not be told; also, we'll be able to play as both characters, so we'll see both's perspective of the story, so I think that at the end, the player will have to decide which character lives, and which character dies.

#TeamLock or #TeamJohn? Halo 5 is out Octuber the 27th just on Xbox One, can't wait for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment